SamuraiSafe stores your passwords and other private information securely, and synchronises across your devices. It allows you to easily login to websites and mobile apps without sharing passwords.
Simple and Secure
- designed to be highly secure yet easy to use,
- supports password security best practice: makes it easy to have unique strong passwords for every web site or service.
- your private key (known only to you) is never transmitted anywhere or stored (unless Touch ID/Face ID is used),
- AES-256 encryption with secure hash (HMAC) to detect tampering or corruption,
- automatic password safe backup, restore from backup,
- automatic clipboard clear and safe locking.
- generate strong passwords,
- configure the password generator (random characters or random words),
- view the strength of passwords.
Sync to Multiple Devices
- iCloud sync to other iPhone/iPad/Mac,
- or manual iTunes sync using a Mac for maximum security and control.
- store any textual information: credit card numbers, pin codes, account numbers,
- each entry may have an arbitrary length secure note,
- create multiple password safes,
- create groupings,
- retain a history of previous passwords.
Easy to Use
- Touch ID (iOS9+),
- Face ID (iOS 11),
- Split View (iPad iOS9+),
- Drag and Drop of entry details to other apps (iPad iOS11),
- built in (secure) Safari web browser (iPad and iPhone Plus),
- on line documentation.
- SamuraiSafe is totally free to use on both macOS and iOS.
Stable and Mature
- SamuraiSafe has been in the App Store since 2013.