SamuraiSafe macOS Tip
Transfer safe from MacOS to iOS without iCloud or iTunes.
In the past iTunes was used to transfer safes to iOS without iCloud.
This functionality still exists in the Finder.
1) Connect your iOS device to your macOS device using an appropriate cable.
2) The device should appear in the FInder under Locations. Select it.
3) A number of tabs should appear: General, Music,… Files, Info.
4) Select Files
5) SamuraiSafe will be listed if the app is installed on the device.
6) Files can be dragged and dropped from/to the SamuraiSafe section.