V1.7 - 23 August 2021
• Minor internal improvements. Fixed app store iPhone images.
V1.6 - 15 August 2021
• Only show Download iCloud Files option when iCloud folders active.
• Improved implementation of Download iCloud Files limiting concurrent resource use.
V1.5 - 13 August 2021
Download iCloud Files
This option, when enabled, will download iCloud files in selected iCloud Drive folders that match the file type (file extension) criteria, if they are known, yet not downloaded on the device.
Typically this needs to be only run once before a set of search queries. For this reason the option resets after use. It is re-enabled if the file type criteria are changed. It can also be enabled manually.
iCloud Drive file download speed will depend on network connectivity. Progress is indicated in the app Status field. The downloading process can be interrupted.
Note that if you try downloading files for an iCloud Drive folder that has recently been synced, you may not fetch all the files. Restarting the app sometimes helps (I’m trying to work out why this is so).
V1.4 – 1 August 2021
• Hide keyboard after search using button so Status is clearly visible.
V1.3 – 30 July 2021
• Long running queries can be stopped.
• Low memory conditions are detected: stopping queries with excessive results.
• Visual tweaks, more icons.
V1.2 – 25 July 2021
• Go button on search field.
• Compacted More Options.
• No autocorrect/spellcheck in search.
V1.1 – 18 July 2021
• Add search folders from the Files app or other capable apps (via action button).
• Faster and more robust regular expression matching.
• Added search history.
• Resolved minor formatting issues.
V1.0 – 16 July 2021